Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Carry On My Wayward Son


.·:*¨CT Tag for ChocUkDesigns Creative Team¨*:·.
Carry On My Wayward Son..... I Am A huge Supernatural 
Fan & Decided To Dedicate My 1st Goth Kit To 1 OF My 
Favourite Tv Shows, Whether Your A Dean, Sam, Castiel, Crowley 
or Even A Bobbys Girl Or Even Not Even A Fan Of The Show But 
Love Dark Gothic Themed Kits This Is For You! P.S. If Your A 
Fan Of The Show Theres Some Awesome Elements Including Dean's Baby!!!
Comes With 201x Elements & 21x Papers Tagger Size Personal Use Only

 You can buy Carry On My Wayward Son at these fine stores 
 Tube of Choice used for these Tags was  2015 Bonus 07 Bros HD SL By Ismael RAC
 Gen Love
 Ismael RAC



 Please show some Love if You download ThankYou! xx








 Gen Love
 Ismael RAC



 Please show some Love if You download ThankYou xx








Today is the BIG day :) New episode of Supernatural YAYYYYY so cant wait for it to come on :) ThankYou so very much for stopping by and if You watch the new episode Please dont share it on Social Media cause others might not be able to watch it xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment